Terms and conditions
Narola Infotech has built strength in developing innovative mobile apps. Passion, latest trends, and innovation drive our team of professionals. Apart from developing mobile applications, custom software development, web application development, CMS development, Static, dynamic and blogging website development are some of the areas of expertise. There are many adjectives, like reliable, appealing, classy, easy-to-use, powerful, speedy, customized, search engine friendly, premium and many more that describe the repute of web designs, websites, and web applications we craft.
Terms and conditions For Exchange of Books:
The BEE app takes care of the book and payment (deposit) transaction between lender and borrower respectively in a very secure way.
The BEE app offers to choose between a premium membership or free enrollment. However, the app is only liable to take responsibility for premium members. For free members, we bring a platform that they can try before investing money.
For ensuring this seamless exchange of books between the lender and borrower, BEE App has laid down the following points (Applicable only to Premium Users):
- A premium user needs to maintain a balance of Rs. 1000 at all times. The app shall provide you with notification to refill the BEE wallet for your convenience.
- If the lender or borrower cancels their exchange request “before” 24 hours of their meeting, then no cancellation charges are applicable.
- If the “Lender” does not turn up at the meeting location or cancels the meeting “within” 24 hrs of meeting time, Rs. 50/- would be deducted on the next transaction.
- If the “Borrower” does not turn up at the meeting location or cancels the meeting “within”24 hrs time of the meeting the rental amount shall switch to 1.5 times the ideal rent per day for 2 days from the day after the return date. In the scenarios where the borrower does not return the book even after 2 days extension, the app transfers amount from the borrower’s wallet to the lender wallet amount equivalent to the selling price mentioned by them Or Rs. 1000 whichever is less for the loss against the non-return of the book.
- The Lender/Borrower is fined Rs. 50/- up to three times each in case of absence. After this, your account will be suspended if you fail to turn up the 4th time. In the case of re-activation, the user needs to write us an application.
- The lender amount gets credited once we verify a transaction or the exchange is completed via the OTP process on the date of a book return.
- In case you want to unsubscribe from the premium services due to any reason, your balance amount in the account will be refunded within 3-5 working days from the date of unsubscription.
- The app restricts the borrower by allowing only “One book” to be borrowed at a time. Whereas, a lender can lend as many books as he wants.
The person who owns this App and Website (“Owner”) hereby provides a limited, personal, and non-exclusive license for you to access the App and its functions, solely for personal purposes. As such, you agree not to assign, transfer, or license this App to someone else.
Furthermore, you absolutely agree that you won’t use this App for any commercial purposes, other than its intended function of facilitating your intention to lend out or borrow a book for compensation among its users.
By using this App, you expressly acknowledge your awareness that its usage will require a compatible device, the corresponding Internet functionalities, and proper software settings and upgrades. Contingent on your settings and available resources in relation to the requirements of the App, the proper execution of the App can be directly or indirectly affected by these variables. As such, you hereby hold the Owner harmless and free from any liability arising from any perceived or actual sub-par performance of the App owing to inadequate resources, improper settings when using the App, or for any reason at all.
You agree that the App has the absolute prerogative, in its sole discretion, to maintain, accept, or disallow the pool of its users, or even determine/maintain which users can be linked to each Account registration of the App.
You also agree that the App and its Owner have the sole prerogative to determine which appropriate devices the App can be made available or be disabled. The Owner hereby advises you to use the latest version of the App in order to attain its best functionality and features.
You hereby acknowledge that the duty of updating your App, providing its optimal software and hardware, and the proper device for the running of the App is solely your responsibility. You agree to hold the Owner harmless from any liability for any inadequate performance of the App for any reason.
Use of Location-based Services
You agree that the App, its Owner, its affiliates, advertisers, or partners provide its services/advertisements/features through the App by utilizing the device based geographic information of the App.
You hereby agree that the Owner or any of its partners or affiliates may acquire, gather, collect, transmit or retain your location data, which may be comprised of, but is not particularly narrowed down to the geographic proximity of your device, your location as indicated by your operating system, and any and all services on your device which may indicate or transmit your location.
You agree that the geographic capabilities of the App, which help borrowers meet lenders of books, shall not be used as a replacement for situations where accurate locational information or communication among people is needed.
While the Owner endeavors to do its best to give accurate locations and data for its services in order to help borrowers meet lenders, the Owner, however, disclaims any damages or liability and does not make any guarantees or warranties in terms of precision, timeliness, or reliability of the data provided by its App pertaining to the information of people or the information of the books featured or displayed.
If you disagree with this, then you are hereby prohibited and advised to discontinue usage of the App.
Availability Of The Service
The App provided by the owner, or any functionality thereof, may have specific geographical or realistic limitations for the area of its services, and also contingent on your actual location. Whereas this App was primarily intended by the Owner to work only in India, therefore, you agree with the reality that this App is available to function within selected countries and only in the language English. Hence, the Owner hereby disclaims any warranties or representations regarding the availability of the App for any particular user’s circumstances.
By using the App, you agree that you may be required to make payments either to the App, other users, or third party payment facilities installed by the App, whether directly, indirectly, or on an escrow basis. You hereby absolutely agree that the App may collect any and all personal information, Credit Card Information, or any information which is relevant to enable you to potentially or actually make payments to the App, its Owner, or any third party payment gateways or facilities installed by the App.
You also hereby absolutely agree to allow the App to charge and collect payments from you, and from the particular payment method you provided, or on the basis of the payment information you provided, whether directly, indirectly, or on an escrow basis. You agree that your mere use of this App represents your consent and approval to make the App, its Owner, or its third Party Payment Facilities as your authorized representative in order to charge, debit, or collect amounts from your credit card, debit card, bank accounts or whatever payment method is the case.
You therefore expressly allow the App, its Owner, or third party payment facilities installed by the App to:
1. Charge you directly, indirectly, or on escrow, for any amount required for borrowing a book.
2. Charge you directly, indirectly, or on escrow, for any amount required in order to pay for the full value, as determined in the App’s sole discretion, for any lost book.
3. Charge you directly, indirectly, or on escrow, for any amount, which the App deems to have been paid erroneously to you.
4. Charge you directly, indirectly, or on escrow, for any amount, which the App deems, is necessary for your usage of its App.
Access To The App And Site
The App does not warrant or represent that you will be able to access the App at any given time – service interruptions may occur due to reasons beyond the control of the App, or because the App has to undergo a maintenance procedure. The App hereby disclaims any liability relating to its performance, functionality, accuracy, quality or availability, and reserves the right to stop, modify, or reduce any component of its service, without the need of any prior notice to you.
You hereby agree that you will be solely responsible for setting up the required prerequisites in order to ensure the competent execution of the App, which can include a good Internet and Mobile access, or the appropriate device. You hereby agree to hold the App or its Owner harmless of any liability pertaining to the reduced functionality of the App arising from an incompatible device, a substandard internet connection, or for any reason.
By using this App, you expressly agree not to infringe on any of the content, trademarks, copyrights, patents, or intellectual property of the App and its owner, which may include any of the textual or graphical content on the App or the site. Neither shall you infringe the same by creating works or intellectual property, which are derived from the content or intellectual property of the App or its Owner.
Liability and Amendments
By using this App, you expressly agree to hold the App or its Owner to be free from any civil, criminal, administrative, or any form of liability arising from your usage of the App, or on your reliance on any of the offerings, ads, or services which can be found on the App. The App or its Owner reserves the right to change any of these Terms and Conditions without the need for any prior notice to you. However, in its sole discretion, the App may decide to notify you in any medium, which it feels it can use in order to inform you of such changes.
You also hereby agree to release the App or its Owner from any liability arising from damaged, stolen or lost books in your usage of this App. If there is a conflict between another agreement and these Terms and Conditions, the latter shall prevail.
You agree that In the situation of any dispute in the Terms and Conditions, the Jurisdiction of India, Surat holds the right to adjudicate as per this contract.
The BeeApp is a product designed, developed, and conceptualized by:
- Narola Infotech, LLP.
104, Building Name – Regent Square,
Kalpana Chawla Marg,
Near Karan Park Society. Adajan,
- You can reach out to us at:
- Alternatively, you can mail at:
Narola Infotech, LLP. reserves the sole right to make any changes and decisions in the context of this app.